We’ve Got Your Back
Tools and support for your axe throwing franchise operation
Our mission has always been to set ourselves apart from the rest. We do this by listening, training and respecting every member of our team.
HaliMac Axe Throwing is committed to guiding franchise owners before, during and after the launch of their establishments. We want to share our experience and knowledge in support of you and your long-term growth.
Check out these axe-cellent resources:
- Site selection and build-out: We work in tandem with you as you choose your location, negotiate the lease, and get it ready for opening, to make sure your location captures the unique vibe of HaliMac Axe Throwing.
- Pre-negotiated supplier contracts: Our team gets you set up with our supply chain resources and helps with identifying local vendors.
- Pre-opening training program: We provide hands-on training to make sure your opening goes smoothly.
- Field support and ongoing support: Your HaliMac Axe Throwing team provides ongoing support and advice through field visits and remote assistance.
- Marketing and sales assistance: We work with you to develop local advertising and marketing programs. Your business will also be part of our corporate website and social media channels.
- Technology tools: You’ll have access to recommended business management software and other approved technology tools to support your operation.
- Confidential operations manual: We provide a detailed manual with the important information, procedures, forms and more, so you can operate your business effectively.
This website and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a franchise disclosure document. Certain states or provinces require that we register the franchise disclosure document in those areas. The communications on this website are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states or provinces. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states/provinces until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the franchise disclosure document to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
158 Halewood Drive
Falmouth, Nova Scotia